How To Unlock Huawei e5576-320 , E5576-855/856 , E5576-606
Unlocking your Huawei E5576-320, E5576-855/856, or E5576-606 LTE wifi router is a simple process that enables you to use the device with any carrier or service provider.
The following are the steps to unlock the router:
- Obtain the IMEI number: This is a unique identifier for your device. You can find it on the back of the router or by dialing *#06# on the device.
- Request an unlock code: Contact your current service provider or carrier and request an unlock code. Some service providers may provide the code for free, while others may charge a fee.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM card: Once you have obtained the unlock code, insert a SIM card from a different carrier into the device.
- Enter the unlock code: Go to the settings menu and enter the unlock code when prompted.
- Restart the device: After entering the unlock code, restart the device and it should now be unlocked and ready to use with any carrier or service provider.
It’s important to note that unlocking your router may void the manufacturer’s warranty. However, it is a simple process that enables you to use the device with any carrier or service provider, giving you the freedom to choose the best plan and network for your needs.
Huawei e5576-320 , E5576-855/856 , E5576-606