Huawei B612 LTE.
is a new wireless gateway Router. LTE and high-speed Ethernet uplink access provide users with data access and the Best services. Huawei B612 🤓 Hub connected up to 32 Wi-Fi-enabled devices without connection Best or speed. B612 Smart Hub is LTE Advanced-enabled, Router download speeds up to 300Mbps and uploads speeds up to 50Mbps – making it the perfect workplace. The B612 Router supports up to four wired connections such as desktop computers, laptops, smartphones, tablets, and other devices through Ethernet connection. Thanks to a Connection Router, Huawei B612 4G Router can be connected easily and used in any work.
Huawei B612 Unlock
- Install device drivers on your PC
- Solder the USB onto the board, the colors are indicated in the Boot and USB points picture
- Use a tweezer or thin piece of copper wire to connect the BOOT to GROUND
- Connect the power source on the router then disconnect/remove only the wire connecting the boot to ground
- The device should show up in the device manager with 1 port, see 1port.png
- Open the flash_usbsafe folder and run go. cmd (not as admin)
- The device should now show up in the device manager with 2 ports, see 2port.png
- Open the flash_firmware folder then run go. cmd (not as admin) — must flash the firmware with ADB and telnet enabled usually having M_AT or AT in the file name
- Disconnect the power source and USB >> Connect the power source and power on the device
- Connect the device to PC using RJ45 cable
- Launch DC_unlocker tool >> search and detect the device then run the command below