|Release Date||March 8, 2023|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS|
|Pricing||Free for personal use, paid plans for businesses|
|Features||Remote access, file transfer, online meetings, collaboration tools|
|Benefits||Easy to use, secure, reliable, affordable|
|Use Cases||IT support, remote work, education, collaboration|
TeamViewer is a remote access and remote control computer software, that allows the maintenance of computers and other devices. It was first released in 2005, and its functionality has expanded step by step. Team Viewer is proprietary software but does not require registration and is free of charge for non-commercial use.
How to enable the auto-update for Team Viewer
- Open the TeamViewer full version.
- Click the Gear icon (⚙).
- Click Advanced.
- Choose All updates under Install new versions automatically
Install Team Viewer.
- Run the setup file you have downloaded previously.
- Select Default Installation under How do you want to proceed? and click Accept – next.
- Click the checkbox to accept the Team Viewer EULA and DPA.
- Click Continue to finish the installation and begin using Team Viewer
Team Viewer License: